Website Support, Maintenance & Monitoring (Reduced rate)
Benefit from Mulberry Square’s reduced rate Website Support, Maintenance & Monitoring contracts from only £32.00 + VAT per month*
Mulberry Square offer website support, maintenance and monitoring contracts to give their clients peace-of-mind when issues and problems arise with their static, content managed or e-commerce website.
We say when because of the technical nature of websites, the software and coding languages they use, the browser developments and upgrades that take place, their reliance on the hosting they reside on, the third party modules that they are often comprised of and the ongoing spam and security battles that take place.
All clients with a website support, maintenance and monitoring contract have priority access to our technical support team. Support requests must be made via our ticketing system which is accessed via our website or by email to email@example.com where each enquiry will be logged and responded to in accordance with the service levels that your chosen package provides and will be acknowledged in the first instance by an automated email service.
Support & Maintenance Contract Features
- Responding to Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari & Chrome browser upgrades
- Responding to site hacks and malicious attacks
- Responding to database and application errors
- Providing development hosting where required
- Performing website or database back-ups
- Performing upgrades to website software
- Performing minor changes to a website’s set-up
- Performing security updates including third party modules, extensions and plugins subject to a successful upgrade in a development environment
- Fixing known website bugs
- Support for web forms
- Support for the functionality of payment gateways
- Dealing with the clients request for PCI DSS compliance support
- Support for SSL Certificate and fixed IP addresses
- Support for social feeds including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS
- Support for commercial feeds including Amazon and Ebay
- Up-to-the-minute ticketing system
- Screen sharing and response telephone calls where appropriate to aid resolution
- Extended cover to include other sites managed by the same client
NOT INCLUDED: Implementation of new features, training or support direct to our client’s customers.
We offer a monitoring service which prompts a quicker response to site problems by alerting our technical support staff immediately if there is a problem with a website rather than the responsibility lying with the client for spotting and raising issues that need urgent attention. A range of different alert triggers will be used to monitor different states of the website such as Homepage and Checkout status as well as response and load times.
Hourly Rates & Call-out Fees
All billable hours incurred by support and maintenance provided under these agreements will be charged out at £48.00 per hour apart from those raised either by the client or the monitoring service ‘out-of-hours’ which will be subject to a billable rate of £64.00 per hour plus a call-out charge of £40.00 for each issue. All work will be charged out in increments of 15 minutes with 15 minutes minimum per request.
For more information including response times, requests and resolutions as well as our full price list, please contact Craig using the contact form provided on this page.
*Includes zero hours.
“We’re really pleased with the website Mulberry Square created for us. The design and ease of navigation are great, and the fact that we can easily update it ourselves is just what we needed.”
Sue Pooley, Chief Executive of Norton House, Leicester